Monday, August 26, 2013

Copic Ink Background

Hello friends!  Here is  a card I made using a tutorial from Splitcoaststampers.
The tutorial is called Copic Ink Background.  I have a few photos of my own, however their tutorial has photos and video if you would like to see it in greater detail.

These are the supplies I used along with glossy cardstock.  First drop various drops of ink onto the glossy cardstock.  Then dip various size circles in the hand sanitizer, then onto the cardstock.  When dry you will have a nice piece of patterned paper for your design.    I used mine for an ocean/aquarium background.

Here is my finished card.

I used sandpaper for the ocean floor along with various punches to create the scene.  I love that adorable octopus which is from PKSC-18 June 2013 kit.  The sentiment is from that set as well!  Thanks so much for having a look and have a wonderful day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

6 comments:

  1. Janice, what a fun card and I love the background, I'll have to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tutorial, Janice! Gorgeous background! ...and your card is beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's turned out beautifully Janice!! I will have to dig out my photo paper and try this. Thanks for showing us how chukky egg! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so adoreable. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.

    Sweet Hugs,
    Blanca
    http://sweetscrappingwithhoneyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this card...thanks for the tutorial...very cool!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>