Saturday, August 24, 2013

Make It Crafty DT Call

Hello friends!  I have a card to share with you that I am submitting for a DT call at Make It Crafty.  Zoe suggested I use the Make It Crafty logo colors for my submission.  She suggested teal, mustard, and brown so I used BG-18 Teal Blue and BG-72 Ice Ocean.  I used Y-26 Mustard and Y-32 Cashmere and finally E-25 Caribe Cocoa and E 37 Sepia.  Here is my card.

You can read all about the call by clicking here.  There are still a few days left if  you might like to try out for the DT call.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable Janice! What a cute little image and you colored her beautifully! Good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always, Janice! Good luck with the DT call!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  4. If they don't snap you up after seeing this amazing card, I'll bite my bum! Your colouring is just amazing love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Janice this is fabulous! The way you colored her, she looks alive!! Good luck, you are super talented so they should pick you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It turned out amazing. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

    Sweet Hugs,
    Blanca
    http://sweetscrappingwithhoneyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments

>