Monday, December 9, 2013

Make It Crafty DT Inspiration

Hello everyone!  Make It Colourful has a new challenge with 2 levels of difficulty.  The easy challenge is to use red and green.  Here is my card for that one.

The image I used for this card can be found here.  In fact this is the very image I colored for the store.  My next card is for the difficult challenge, adding texture.
I was inspired by Kay's card, here.  Isn't it amazing?

As you can see I added texture to the blue knit hat.  I also added pine needles and snow to the trees.  The snow is Ice White Viva Pearl Pen.  Love that stuff!

I have really enjoyed my time on the MIC FB Inspiration Team.  They are having a new DT call and you can read all about the details here.  If you want to broaden and improve your coloring skills this is a great group to be a part of!  Zoe did an amazing tutorial on Colouring Pine Trees With Snow.  Please check it out.  There is so much to learn and the women there are amazing and offer advice if you ask for it.  All skill levels are welcome!  This is the private FB group you can join and where I have spent the last 4 months on the FB team.  Thank you Zoe!  It has been so inspiring and FUN!  And big SQUEEZES to you Zoe!  You are a beautiful person, inside and out!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring, love both of these. Thanks for sharing with us at MiC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are both cute and made me smile Janice. It's so nice to see you at Make it Colourful , thanks for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card and beautiful coloring!
    thanks for joining us at Make it Colorful challenge!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete

comments

>