Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Polka Dot Pals Daisy

Hello friends!  Today I have another card that I have entered into the Birthday Challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I used Polka Dot Pals Daisy.


I paper pieced her dress and headband, then colored the rest with Copics.  I sponged pearlescent sky blue around the edges.  The border was cut with a Memory Box die, called Tessatina.  This is for Challenge 79-Happy Birthday.

Just a few hours left to play along.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

5 comments:

  1. SO ADORABLE Janice, LOVE that sweet image!!! TOO CUTE my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH Janice! LOVE this pretty card. She's a delight and the paper piecing is perfect!
    The colours are bright and cheerful and go together so well. Love you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ oh look how ADORABLE!!!! Well do I need to tell you about your coloring AGAIN! LOL! But I have to say the papers are stunning and oh the lace (???) on the side ~ just GORGEOUS as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just plain precious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Janice, you are truly an artist. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>