Thursday, January 12, 2017

LMMS Challenge 154 - Anything Goes

After an extended holiday break we are back with our first challenge of the New Year.  Challenge #154 - Anything Goes.  I hope you all had a wonderful winter break.  Mine was wonderful!  All 3 of my sons were home for Christmas, and my husband's family were all here for Christmas.  Family is so important to both of us, and it was great being together.  I am still trying to finish a  2000 piece puzzle we started, though I haven't touched it for about a week.  Well enough about that.  For my card today I chose to use Theodore Sleeping.  I actually purchased the Theodore Sleeping card kit which you can find here.  It is a great kit!


I used copics and colored pencils, as I most often do and a white gel pen for the dreamy swirts in the sky.  I covered the wooden star from the kit with red cardstock and wrote sweet dreams with a white gel pen.  I didn't use the papers from the kit because I wanted to show another version.  Barbara's sample in the store is awesome.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. Theodore is so very sweet, love your colouring, thank you for making a lovely project for this weeks LMMS challenge, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful Janice. Love your coloring and the bright fun color palette.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>