Thursday, May 11, 2017

LMMS Polka Dot Pals Renata

I absolutely adore these new images at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  This is Polka Dot Pals Renata.  Last week I used Pdp Ximena to make a spinner card.  This week I have used Pdp Renata to do the no-line coloring technique.


She has been colored with copics and colored pencils.  The no-line technique is when you stamp or print an image very lightly and then color the image.  I use that technique often, because I like the challege of it and the look.  Have you ever tried it?  Zoe from Make It Crafty started the technique years ago.  I found this from 2011.  Zoe is amazing.  I hope you check it out.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

1 comment:

  1. Wow she is fabulous Janice I love the brightly coloured dress,
    Have a lovely rest of the day
    Hugs & kindest regards
    Bridget :) xx

    ReplyDelete

comments

>