Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello friends and family!  I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you can tune out all the negative thoughts, at least for today, and really enjoy being with your loved ones.  I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family!  You are all such blessings to me!  A couple of days ago while filling my car with gas, I was humming a Christmas song.  The gentleman pumping gas on the other side said, "Oh it is so nice to hear you humming!"  I didn't know I was humming loud enough for anyone to hear.  It brought him a little happiness and his gratitude for my humming made my day.  I would like to share a card I made with one of the new images from LMMS!  My 3 yr old grand son's eyes grew wide and he said, "I want a pet penguin!  My daddy is allergic to bunnies, but maybe he is not allergic to penguins." How cute is that? 
 I had fun coloring this cutie with pink and black, a favorite color combo from a few years ago.  This is Jr. Hatter Simone.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be safe on your shopping adventures this weekend!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>